To eFile, you must first set up an ACC Portal Account. Then, each time you eFile a document, you must:
- Log into your ACC Portal Account,
- Select “eFile Utilities Documents,”
- Select a Document Type and a Document Subcode (using your best judgment to characterize your filing),
- Include your name in “Filed By,”
- Enter the utility name in “Filed On Behalf Of,”
- Enter the full docket number in “Docket Number,”
- Upload your document/s to be filed using the “Browse” function under “Upload Documents” (documents must be PDFs, and no page in a document can be larger than 8 1/2" x 11"),
- Verify that you have not uploaded documents including confidential information or oversized pages, and
- Select “Submit.”
After eFiling, you will receive two emails: one immediately acknowledging that you have eFiled, and a subsequent notice informing you whether your eFiling has been accepted or rejected. If your eFiling has been rejected, the email will explain the problem that needs to be corrected before you eFile the document/s again.
You do not need to file any paper copies of the documents that you successfully eFile, except for the following eFiled in a Class A or B rate case:
- Rate application
For these, 8 paper copies must be delivered to the Commission's Docket Control on the same date eFiling occurs.