The Committee consists of eleven members. Section 40-360.01 establishes the general makeup of the committee. Five positions are filled by officials from state agencies and six are filled by the Corporation Commission:
- Tom Chenal, serves as the Attorney General's designee and, by statute, is the Committee Chair.
- Leonard Drago is the designee for the Director of the Department of Environmental Quality.
- John R. Riggins is the designee for the Department of Water Resources.
- Vacant is the designee for the Director of the Energy Office of the Department of Commerce.
- Laurie Woodall serves as the designee of the Chairman of the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Six members appointed by the Arizona Corporation Commission to each serve a term of two years:
- Jack Haenichen (term expires 3/12/21) represents the General Public
- Mary Hamway (term expires 3/12/21) represents Cities & Towns
- Patricia A. Noland (term expires 3/12/21) represents the General Public
- James Palmer (term expires 3/17/21) represents the Agriculture
- Gilberto Villegas Jr., (term expires 3/12/21) represents Counties
- Karl Gentles (term expires 3/12/21) represents General Public.